Re: [xmca] Translations: just quit using and referring to Vygotsky (1962, 1978, 1986)!!

PS-- It strikes me that whether I agree or disagree in individual cases,
David Ke's constant thinking about the translation/theory issue in relation
to varieties of relevant data is a useful place to look for somone seriously
trying to figure out where translation differences make a difference.

mike