Re: [xmca] Fwd: The Resurgence of the Culture of Poverty

Mike
Why should it have gone away?  Surely, critical literacy simply had no space
for it in their description? The concept, as I understand it, is a slightly
old-fashioned anthropological view of the poor. For me, the description
which encapsulates a constructive way of working in the situation is the
description which works for me. Blaming doesn't help.
Carol

Visiting Lecturer
Wits School of Education
Research Fellow