Re: [xmca] Vygotsky on Word Meaning and Concept

So let's take a shot at trying to distinguish the two topics. I've renamed this thread "Vygotsky on Word Meaning and Concept"; the other one would stay "Word Meaning and Concept."

This would mean that on the thread "Vygotsky on Word Meaning and Concept," the statement:

"I think what LSV meant by word meaning was ..."

should not be replied to with:

"I think word meaning is ..."

Replying in that manner would amount to hijacking the thread.

Martin

(My hobby is herding cats)