Re: [xmca] Vygotsky Circle as a Personal Network of Scholars: Restoring Connections Between People and Ideas

That is what it means to be socially motivated, Anton! Nothing personal
about it except for the targets who might take it personally.

Citation patterns from about 1948-1956-mid 1960's might be interesting.
mike