Re: [xmca] Gagnepain's theory of mediation

On 7 June 2011 04:58, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently not! Went past me. What/who is Gagnepain?
> mike

http://www.theory-mediation.com/jean-gagnepain/

http://www.sites.univ-rennes2.fr/las/lirl/pages/niveau1/lirlenglish.html

There's not much else I know about it.  It seems to be related to Lacanian
approaches (and Marx).  Stress seems to be placed on particular "planes"
such as language.   All the substantive writing seems to be in French, hence
the original posting.

It might be interesting, if only to compare and contrast.

Huw