[xmca] My new Website and Blog

Just in time for my birthday, I'm announcing my new website and blog, updating the old ones from Michigan and New York. Many pdfs of paper, course syllabi and bibliographies, my new work on feeling and meaning, digital media and learning, play, and soon to include assessment, etc. Plus occasionally some personal politics and my inveterate habit of making trouble!

All comments and reports of problems most welcome!

JAY.

http://www.jaylemke.com/

Jay Lemke
Senior Research Scientist
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
University of California - San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, California 92093-0506

Professor (Adjunct status 2009-11)