Re: [xmca] Plans, Planes, and Plugholes

David
In this context PLANE (stage, level) is more correct then PLAN
especially taking into account the whole text (right after the bit on
Stanislavsky ) because in the Russian theatrical terminology план is often
used with a spatial connotation (на переднем плане, крупным планом)
Bella

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut