Re: [xmca] crisis at age 17

Andy--

I guess I am simply having trouble interpreting texts on xmca at the moment
in general! Sorry

The issue of the "back end" of the transition to adulthood is not passe, of
course! Quite the opposite, it is a new academic industry and a major life
issue of millions of people around the globe in ways that were unanticipated
by our forbearers. And it certainly is fraught! Both for participants and
analysts. Ask any 35 year old unemployed BA living at home with parents or
the parents or Ethiopian high school leaver who cannot find work!!

Does LSV use the term, institutionalized age-levels? The institutions part
of this process ordinarily goes under-theorized by psychologists and I seem
to have missed that.
mike