From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 5:44 AM
To: ablunden@mira.net; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] CHAT-AR: Seth's Table

Mary/Andy--

Right, Mary. One has to include the question WHOSE moral imperative.

Do you think that the issue of who initiates interaction is relevant?

Andy-- Your comment about needing to know what an activity is in AT terms in
order to engage in joint activity among groups of the sort contemplated here
puzzles me. Why?

Mike

PS- Locally we have been using the term, ,"observant participation" to
characterize involvement with the folks we work among and with.