Re: [xmca] last on concepts

Steve,

You have not paid me enough for me to answer *all* you questions!  :)

Just enough for me to take a shot at this one, with the attached (studies both in captivity and in the wild). (Note that in these articles, "intentional" is used in the everyday sense of "deliberate," where the "intentionality" that Stern was talking about was Brentano's kind.)

Martin