Re: [xmca] Read the introduction to the special issue on CHAT/AR

Those were wonderful notes, Larry and Phillip. Each an education.
Might it be that the two accounts are themselves interconnected? Aristotle's
ideas
spread differentially into many contemporary cultures whose last names are
sprinkled in them both.

mike