Re: [xmca] method/methodology

> In the selected article the last 60 years of AR, since Lewin,  are not
>
> reviewed and so it is difficult to see which 'contemporary positions'
>
> in AR are being supposed to potentially benefit from the comparison of
>
> LSV/Lewin in the selected article.

One of the developments of AR, of course, has been in the direction of Participatory Action Research. I attach a short article by one of the central Latin American figures in this work, Orlando Fals Borda, on the importance of thinking systematically and locally, and of recognizing the cultural frameworks within which scientific research is conducted. It was published in the first issue of the journal Action Research (2003).

Martin