Re: [xmca] concepts

Ha, ha! As it happens when I started working on this topic, after reading the Stanford Encyclopedia entry (written by Margolis and Laurence) I actually sent a message to the editors complaining of the poor quality of the entry! Like we would on xmca, the editor responded by suggesting I submit a better one, and I have promised to do so, but only next year when I have finished my book.

Andy