Re: [xmca] concepts

I sent my recent post about messy learning vs. neat categories, and stories-with-logics before reading this posting from you, Ana. I think we largely agree. I suspect most of the kids think so too!

JAY.

Jay Lemke
Senior Research Scientist
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
University of California - San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, California 92093-0506

Professor (Adjunct status 2009-11)