Re: [xmca] concepts

I accept that Peter. But really, so what? :) A food gradient allows plankton to anticipate the presence of food. What does it tell us about concepts?

Andy

Peter Smagorinsky wrote:
Note that I said nothing about seeing into The Future. Rather, I said that having a concept enables one to ANTICIPATE future events. I would describe the capacities you refer to below as elements of a concept, and agree that they help both adaptivity and the anticipation of events.