Re: [xmca] Re: Human Sciences Scholar life?

It certainly is relevant, Peg.
And here is one way in which the deed is done.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/05/opinion/05nocera.html?_r=1&hp

What amazes me is that people really hurt by all of this blame the victims.
Neither Christian nor scientific! :-(
mike