Re: [xmca] Invisible Children Campaign

Hi Emily,

I think it's probably me you're referring to. It has turned out that child soldiers are here an arguably rather over-researched and understandably rather highly-protected population, so my energies have turned to other, but I hope equally important, topics. But I too would be very interested in learning more about and from this NGO.

Martin