[xmca] On microbe and vitamin

Dears,

Many famous psychologists took advantage of having children to trigger ideas
on human development. Observing our little ones, I am surprised by how
easily very small children (2,5 and 3,5 years old) pick up abstract concepts
as "microbe" and "vitamin" just encountered a few times in everyday parental
discourses. Crossed with the interesting fact that small children easily
evoque death in their games, songs and stories, I was wondering whether
these small facts did not give some argument for a priviledged cognitive
treatment of health- and life-related topics. Do you know if this topic has
been the object of recent interesting works ? Thanks for sharing your
insights on this parental observations (I have many more but most of them
strongly evoke some Vygotskian laws...)
Best,
LK