Re: [xmca] Human Sciences Scholar life?

News from UK:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2011/mar/27/academic-study-big-society?CMP=twt_gu

We don't have a "big society" research pointed by the government in Brazil,
but CAPES indirectly (and sometimes directly) says what we have to research,
as it is both the evaluating and the funding agency for scientific research
in Brazil (evaluation made basically by number of publications
in periodontics CAPES choose are worth publishing in). The humanities and
Arts keeps what is left behind, if anything...

Wagner