Re: [xmca] Deb Roy: The birth of a word

Nice to hear from you Michael-- A fellow communication person.

I fully agree its very exciting for researchers in mass media studies,
Michael. Think a few minutes about the level of surveillance. Think about
who could afford that tech
for that surveillance.

When I do that it worries me. But, then, I am soooo retro!
:-)
mike