-----Mensagem original-----
De: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] Em nome
de Tony Whitson
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2011 00:24
Para: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Assunto: [xmca] Bom Carnival, Joao

Since I can now receive Globo TV, I am just discovering the unbelievable
scale of Carnival em Brasil.

It's not just one night, like "Mardi Gras." Seems like tens of thousands
of people in scores of cities in the most elaborate of costumes &
parades, for a full week!

Bom Carnival!

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011, Joao wrote:

> David, I have a student who works as an actor and is doing a work on
aesthetics. I forward your notes to him?