[xmca] AERA conference initiative

Hi,
I'm writing as Chair of the AERA Cultural Historical Research SIG, with news of the AERA Call and Guidelines for Education Research Conference Proposals. This AERA initiative provides an important opportunity to convene conferences that promise to advance education research or break new ground for research in our field. The next deadline is March 1, 2011. The call can be found on the AERA website athttp://www.aera.net/uploadedFiles/Education_Research_and_Research_Policy/Spring2011Call.pdf
Any takers?
All best,
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
Chair, Global Outreach for UX (www.allstars.org/ux)
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324