Re: [xmca] Kaustuv Roy and the Social Mediation of Despair

Kristofferson is quoting Janis Joplin, Robert..... not long before she
overdosed and exited.
Continuing to think about esthetics and ethics, David. And thinking about
the twists and turns of
dao mei.  Also thinking about that money floating around just over people's
heads. Reminds me
of Lancasterian educational settings where candies were dangled over
sprawling halls of kids. The candy was lowered when kids were well behaved,
raised when they were not. A universal nightmare for the arrangement of
massive dao mei?
mike