Re: [xmca] The Movement to Restore Children’s Play Gains Momentum - NYTimes.com

That quotation, Tony, as retro as it sounds, is a pretty precise description
of Mark Warschauer's findings in his book on the digital divide, Tony. Very
sobbering when it is found as part of the local ethnotheory. Nice
confirmation of theoretical expectations, but nothing nice about it in
practice

(David, in this case could we take practice to be the criterion of the
validity of the analysis? Seems plausible to me).

mike