Re: [xmca] FW: The Shadow Scholar - He writes your students' papers.

He he he

But i face this problem of fake articles and students that can't write a
page.

"But teacher, why don't you make an oral test instead of write an article"?

It really scares me what they will do after college! I already had a series
of discussions with the course coordinator and we will try many new things
this year!

Wagner