Re: [xmca] Luria - Development of Writing in the Child

Sure, Ulvi, there is literature along these lines. I believe there is a
biblio on the luria site here at ucsd. If you could send a list of what you
want, there should be a way to put together something useful. What did you
have in mind-- an online reader of some sort.

mike