Re: [xmca] new video by Nikolai Veresov

You can find all 5 of Nikolai's talks with.
http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos/search:veresov/
andy
Luisa Aires wrote:
Dear ALL

On Vimeo, we can find five Nikolai's on-line classes on cultural-historical
psychology.
Enjoy them.

Luísa A.

On 1 December 2010 23:25, C Barker <C.Barker@mmu.ac.uk> wrote:

I'm sure many xmcaers will be delighted to know that Nikolai Veresov has
put up another video of his series of talks. Here's his
message to me. I have really enjoyed his series, and warmly recommend them.

Colin B

**

Hi Colin
Part II of Taiwan video is available at:
http://www.vimeo.com/17368749
Video was presented at "Vygotsky readings" seminar, Taipei University,
Taiwan, on 29th of October, 2010, and continues the series of
Nikolai's on-line classes on cultural-historical psychology.  The
second part of the lecture is devoted to the problem of mediation and
mediating in cultural-historical theory. It also describes general
genetic law of cultural development.  The last part of the lecture is
about  main principles of genetic research methodology - "What does it
mean to launch experimental research according to Vygotsky's "genetic
experimental method"?

I will be obliged if you inform xmca discussion forum people about the
link. If you find it worth to watch, of course.
Sincerely
Nikolai

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the
Manchester
Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

*Andy Blunden*
Joint Editor MCA: http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/
Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/