[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] LSV- Dynamic Assessment-Feurestein-Kozulin Article
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] LSV- Dynamic Assessment-Feurestein-Kozulin Article
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:32:04 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:reply-to :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=mJI53MToAUWhzGQYsmZ3jHQXizB6k7HPib9pXpJMYCk=; b=T8zNo1DF5jGVAwZfXqN+S3gCz5b1kxB0Bcr/vqM7UxDbmg2OAJHG13c+gesu+efL6d iP67pHkZLK2Qd1N2yWb7736qZba1cRHgJNx6zgdO2aDOI5ZoILd/HNVfC4sbHmIIxYKU CAyWxprOUzPbRqRVp7BIzfS0p5mzLtkmecV0s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; b=uQhbVeTwH3pTfyWYAPcqFRlkeCkENc+SiA4zESwxBbifbBkjtGEC7oulxorgVQsPe3 faYMSMeGyv1qP7qONm7syjWyn4SbON4MmglH4ljbAWX6XHf/R5Fk68aBzo6x87mVTN1D pB2Vpoh1EeDjXyTauto1fEhD9LWC/BMnrWo3w=
- In-reply-to: <BAY149-w49D222502D544A539C443692230@phx.gbl>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <AANLkTimEWtS+x_F36CQ=-Tgp0-Zss=yid-aDkQ3CXLfirstname.lastname@example.org> <BAY149-w52FD299E36D09556E8264392220@phx.gbl> <AANLkTi=w-Uq+3-p-=adwyZJ5ut9CvBf060MXXuVk_8hh@mail.gmail.com> <BAY149-w49D222502D544A539C443692230@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I apologize for projecting my understanding on to your situation. Of course,
we all do it all the time (see my interchange with Eugene where I completely
misinterpreted his meaning in a critical way. It is a great example of how
difficult x-cultural understanding is via internet text in English, never
mind face to face in a common language!!
In part I was caught by newspaper stories of government armored cars in
battles with favela gang members. That was the violence to which I was
referring. If the level of violence is exagerated here in the US, good.
In part I was also expressing my concern, in the note on dynamic assessment,
about economic and political linkages between what we do as (presumably)
well meaning scholars and what is done with the output of our work by
Again, apologies for the misunderstanding. I mean no disrespect. Clearly
time to go off line!
On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Achilles Delari Junior <
> Dear Prof. Michael Cole.
> I don't understand what you are saying to me?I'm a pensioner because deep
> health problems, I can notpay for this important studies. You can not
> interpret thatI say that this is not valid. That I was suggesting the PIE is
> not very nice. You can not understand something like this.
> But I can not learn by this official way - for instance thereis not in Rio
> and São Paulo, and Porto Alegre that stay themain PIE representants in
> Brazil??? Where are they? I never know when you Mike, are trying to help or
> joking with persons... I was only trying to stay in touch with your post.
> And you call me about Rio.
> There was no big planes destructing the Redemptor Christ in Rio, yet...
> that I have the notice. I don't understand about what you are really talking
> about. Sorry. I live in state Paraná almostMato Grosso do Sul, Almost
> Paraguay.... I cant travel to Rioin order to help people in convulsive
> social situation there.
> And I really dont understand. This is not only because my bad English, but
> I have no intelectual resources to understand yourstatements. This is what I
> can finally conclude.
> This is the last time I apologize to say something stupid here.
> And you don'y need unsubscribe me, I will do this by myself bythe correct
> Achilles Delari Junior.Umuarama, Paraná, Brazil.
> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:59:55 -0800
> Subject: Re: [xmca] LSV- Dynamic Assessment-Feurestein-Kozulin Article
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> To: email@example.com
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
> We read about the situation in Rio, Achilles, but it is difficult to feel
> from so far away. Your note reminds us of the personal nature of the
> violence and the conditions that engender it. At a distance it looks
> You also remind me of the economic links of our practices intended to
> "promote development" if they are adopted outside of the academic hothouse.
> Perhaps an automated DA program will be written and will become the favored
> means of instruction at those high dollar DA academies you write of!
> Invest now :-)
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Achilles Delari Junior <
> email@example.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much, I was familiar with the idea of "dinamic assessment",
> since article from Brown and Ferrara (1985), that I read around 1992-1993.
> But until know, have not put nothing similar in practice.
> Unfortunetally I am more emotionally ill than the people I hope someday to
> help. I apreciate very much ideas from Feurstein too, but, in Brazil there
> are no other way to learn "PEI - programa de enriquecimento instrumental"
> "Program of Instrumental Enrichement" - without many many dolars... Then,
> perhaps this article could give us some help and hope. For my friends that
> are sufficiently strong to stay at the front...
> Thank you very much.
> Achilles from Brazil.
> Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:12:30 -0800
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> To: email@example.com
> CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: [xmca] LSV- Dynamic Assessment-Feurestein-Kozulin Article
> This summary by Alex Kozulin, taken from the web, may be helpful for those
> who are unfamiliar with the notion of dynamic assessment that plays a
> central role in the P&L article.
> xmca mailing list
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list