Re: [xmca] Any work on the development of egoism in the child(ren)

Ulvi--

Last week I heard a talk about "branding" in which people "brand" themselves
(American think of burning initials into cattle as "branding" but it is also
the nike swoosh, etc.). It appears to be a kind of apex of the logical of
neoliberalism in which social mechanisms modeled on monetary transactions
become the measure of all things. It is a topic ripe for a
cultural-historical analysis and suggests many avenues of approach.
mike