From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 11:13 AM

Thanks for the reading tips and discussion, Rod and everyone.
Rod, I was NOT criticizing long notes, although rambling ones can be
difficult. I was, rather, picking
out only one point that I thought I might be able to speak to in a useful
way. I guess its multi-topic notes that can be a problem and that might be
seen as a characteristic of rambling.

I think the issue of flow is certainly important. See Zinchenko on "free
motion" which seems relevant.
topic for another note!
mike