RE: [xmca] Tom Toolery

I just came across a new article which might be of interest to some of you:

Castiell, U., Becchio, C., Zoia, S., Nelini, C., Sartori, L., Blason, L.,
D'Ottavio, G., Bulgheroni, M. & Gallese, V. (2010). Wired to be social: the
ontogeny of human interaction. PLoSONE 5 (10): e13199.
doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0013199

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013199

Cheers,
Lucas