Re: [xmca] LSV on the preschool stage

Ps- I liked the idea of *the notion of "complimentary" patterns [ie
dominant/submissive] from a Hegelian perspective and attempts to develop an
ideal model of the "inclusive self" that has parallels to Duveen's notion of
"explicit recognition".    *A-symmetries in social interaction and
developmental processes in general are, indeed, a fascinating topic.