Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery

Actually Andy
I thought I was giving an historically interesting example.  Maybe it's
because we have 350 000+ people a year dying from AIDS that health is so
high in our national consciousness. So excuse the example: you are lucky you
didn't get an historical account of HIV/AIDS!!

Raising children is also interesting across the cultures in our country. But
I have work to do so must stop here.

Carol

WORK as:
Visiting Lecturer