-----Mensagem original-----
De: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] Em nome
de Andy Blunden
Enviada em: sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010 00:13
Para: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Assunto: Re: RES: [xmca] Michael Cole on mediation, CHAT, & the blind man
and the stick

You can use Vodburner, Joao. I used it for the recording of Peter
Smagorinsky:

  http://vimeo.com/groups/39473/videos/14844396

You can record with the free download, but you get a Vodburner watermark
on the video.

Or you can pay about $10 per month to rent it or buy for a reasonable
price, $50 or something. It includes a fairly clunky but effective and
easy to use video editor which allows you to have one end, the other end
or both videos side-by-side and compresses it for streaming.

There are others, which have been mentioned on this list.

andy