RE: [xmca] LSV's use of metaphor

See, Mike and David,

"Zone" (in the term "zona bizhaishego razvitiia") is a kind of metaphor, as well, a "spatial metaphor" for a important dynamic aspect of the development of higher mental functions. But if we can assume that "development" can not be only a "spatial" reality, we must conclude that "zone" is some kind of metaphor, among other... However, the entire term "ZPD" could socially gain some kind of "conceptual" status, spite it initially could be a kind of metaphor-based generalization ---> I don't know this if is about Robert's concerning... In my point of view, something interesting for think about, in scientific generalizations, are also the "metonymies"  - mostly when we take a part by the whole... "Consciousness is the object of psychology" [When it could be "is the main object", not exactly "the only one object"]; or "personality is drama" [when it could be "personality is also [like a] drama, not exactly "only a drama"]; etc... Sometimes, a "metonymic process" can tuns a kind of "hyperbole" for this reason, what can turns something "dangerous"...
:-)

Achilles.