[xmca] FW: dabrowski and vygotsky

I just got this inquiry, and hope someone can help me with Lindy’s question. Because the answer might be of interest to other subscribers, please feel free to respond to me, to the list, or to me and Lindy. Thanks,Peter

From: Lindy Johnson [mailto:lindyljohnson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:52 PM
To: smago
Subject: dabrowski and vygotsky

Hi Peter,
I've been thinking more about my study on the "gifted curriculum for all"at Barrow and wondering about the relationship between the ideas of Kazimierz Dąbrowski & Vygotsky. Do you know if they were ever in contact? From what I can tell (from my extensive reading of Wikipedia tonight), they have some similar theories about asynchronous development, but I'm thinking maybe there's a connection for me somewhere with the gifted curriculum and Vygotsky. Any good literature you can point me to/away from?
Thanks!
Lindy