Re: [xmca] Critiques of strategy instruction in comprehension.

Greg. Its out of date, but you might find the following article relevant.
There is more recent stuff
you can find at lchc. Just google the local site from the search box on the
home page.
mikec
PS- The title is bonkers, but the real title comes up when open the file,
which is large. Only officially published in full in russian.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/NEWTECHN.pdf