From: Yrjö Engeström <yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi>
To: Activity eXtended Mind Culture <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Thu, October 7, 2010 3:00:39 AM
Subject: [xmca] Articles on Change Laboratory

Recently some colleagues were asking for the original version of the 1996 paper
on the Change Laboratory. To make sure that the original is available, I scanned
it and it is attached to this message in PDF form. I also attach a more recent
(2007) paper on the Change Laboratory as an application of the principle of
double stimulation. If deemed useful, these papers can put into the xmca
archive.

Yrjö Engeström