Re: [xmca] Intravolutions and Revaluations

I'll try to catch up, David. I have gathered up what I hope are all concepts
around vrashchivanie in a file
and am trying to check on translations from Russian dictionaries. I think we
can gain some insight into
the apparently contending currents of thought about development by such an
excercise. Lets see.
mike