Re: [xmca] copy of Change Lab paper

Mike, for your information, we got a registered trade mark for the Change Lab already in the 1990s for the simple reason that some consulting companies started to use the name and some elements of the method, watered down or mutilated in many ways, for their commercial purposes.

What if you saw your 5D being used like that?

Cheers,

Yrjö