Re: [xmca] Concepts of ideology

Thanks for people's help with Friere text. Seems like I was wrong, the uses
of the term, ideology, in
the text presuppose its meaning while I had (mis) remembered him offering
something somewhat different. I guess I have to go back and start over on
that.

The Geertz link remains relevant to David's discussion of LSV I believe,
although my interpretation of the relevance may be misguided.
mike