Re: [xmca] Style question

That actually works for me.
Colin B

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester
Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer
>>> Andy Blunden  18/09/10 1:28 AM >>>
  Oops, how about this bold, this red, thisitalics, this underlined.
Andy

Andy Blunden wrote:There hasbeen a change in the settings for xmca, so I have reset my Thunderbirdsettings so I can send formated
text, let's see what happens, includingthis very long line..

*Bold Text*, Red Text, /Italics/ and _Underline_ in native fonts

*Bold Text*, /Italics/ and _Underline_ in simple format

Bold, Italics andUnderline using HTML tags

Andy

Steve Gabosch wrote:
  I saw no red text in Mike's messageyesterday, and none of these examples show up for me as italics, boldor underlined.

I use a Macbook with the Apple Mail program.  I can send and receivethis formatting when e-mail programs are compatible.  Apple
Maildeserves the T-shirt "Does not play well with others."

- Steve