Re: [xmca] FW: ScienceDaily: Parts Of Brain Involved In Social Cognition May Be In Place By Age Six

Emily
Please do not refer to "that Andy Blunden guy" -- he is building some of the
best theory of Activity, and understands the origins of LSV thinking better
than most of us.

Write to him--he is always at his computer and he answers courteously even
to my dim questions.

*ablunden@mira.net>*

Carol

WORK as: