Re: [xmca] Style question

I saw no red text in Mike's message yesterday, and none of these examples show up for me as italics, bold or underlined.

I use a Macbook with the Apple Mail program. I can send and receive this formatting when e-mail programs are compatible. Apple Mail deserves the T-shirt "Does not play well with others."

- Steve