Re: [xmca] physical environment observation protocols for schools classrooms

Hi Honorine-- I believe that Katsu Yamazumi at Kansai U has an entire school
engaging in a curriculum of the sort you seem interested in. You can obtain
more info at
http://www.chat.kansai-u.ac.jp/english/index.html. Its unlikely that they
have standardized observation materials of the sort that you ask about, but
they may have
ideas you would find useful.
mike