Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:22:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [xmca] "Uncovering Vygotsky's Archives" - Congratulations Anton and Ekaterina.
From: lchcmike@gmail.com
To: achilles_delari@hotmail.com
CC: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu

It seems that there is more than one thing in deep disagreement, Achilles. See recent messages by David kel
and Peter s.
mike

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com> wrote:

Certainly, Mike.

But I guess these works will not deny the most informative ones... spite the archives was not there for everyone, for a long time. Of course "A way to freedom" is just a social-developmental way in the genesis of consciousness and personality, as well... There is something in deep disagreement?

Best wishes.