[xmca] Remembering Gita

Hi Dear All,

I've created a Vimeo group in memory of Gita, daughter of Lev Vygotsky.  I uploaded the video of Dr. Gita Lvovna Vygodskaya and granddaughter of Vygotsky, Dr. Elena Kravtsova presentations during their visit to Georgia (USA) in 1997 (from my personal archive):

http://vimeo.com/groups/62772

I've also added this video to Andy's CHAT group collection:
http://vimeo.com/groups/39473

We are hoping to continue to add to the collection of videos about Gita so if you have something to add to Gita's page, please, share.

Best wishes,
Natalia.