Re: [xmca] Peter Smagorinsky on the Psychology of Art

Don't forget to get your Rome talk video-ed for us, Bella!
Andy

Bella Kotik-Friedgut wrote:
Dear Peter and Andy, great job! Thank you! I was particularly interested in your interview because I just submitted to the ISCAR 2011 an abstract on the earliest works of LSV: literary and theatrical reviews while he was still in Gomel in 1923 and some main ideas of the "Psychology of Art" are implicitly present there. Hope to see you in Rome.
Bella