Re: [xmca] Reviewers wanted for ISCAR 2011

I will volunteer to reviw.

Bill Blanton

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beatrice Ligorio" <bealigorio@hotmail.com>
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Sent: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:56:09 PM
Subject: [xmca] Reviewers wanted for ISCAR 2011

Dear all, as you may know Iscar second deadline just passed. More than 500 submissions landed into the web-system and now more reviewers are needed.
If any one of you - not involved yet as Iscar reviewer - would like to cover this role please contact me now at my personal email address bealigorio@hotmail.com

Why should you be a reviewer? To have a test of what Iscar is and to have a chance to read forehand what it will be presented during the conference.

Who can be a reviewer? Any one involved in research and academia familiar with Iscar and CHAT research

What exactly would imply be a reviewer? You may be requested to assess from 3 to 10 submissions. I would like to have the review forms filled no later than mid October.

If you have any more questions please contact me. Any suggestion of other people you think could be involved outside of this mailing list is welcome.

Many thanks in advance

Beatrice Ligorio
Iscar review process responsible