[xmca] NYTimes.com: Forget What You Know About Good Study Habits

This page was sent to you by: susan.jurow@colorado.edu.

In light of renewed interest in the Science article by Meltzoff et al, I thought folks might enjoy this article from today's NY Times. I plan on raising some of these issues RE: learning styles with my undergraduate teacher ed students who just read Gutierrez & Rogoff on repertoires of practice.

HEALTH | September 07, 2010
Mind: Forget What You Know About Good Study Habits
By BENEDICT CAREY
Psychologists have discovered that some of the most hallowed advice on study habits is flat wrong.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/07/health/views/07mind.html?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help@nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2010 The New York Times Company